Areas or Specialisation / Project Activities / Publications / Books
Structural Dynamics; Smart Materials and Structures
- Karthigan G., Mukherjee S. and Ganguli R. (2015) “Fish Inspired Biomimetic Ionic Polymer Metal Composite Pectoral Fins Using Labriform Propulsion,” Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures, Vol. 22, Issue 11, pp. 933-944.
- Srivastava S., Yadav S. K. and Mukherjee S. “Effect of Material Uncertainties on Dynamic Analysis of Piezoelectric Fans,” SPIE Smart Structures/NDE, 8-12 March 2015, San Diego, California, USA, Paper No. 9431-66
- Kori B. and Mukherjee S. “Energy Harvesting from Vibration using IPMC,” International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Material Sciences (ICEMS-2016), 17-19 March 2016, Jaipur National University, Jaipur, India, Paper No. 2-IC-314.
- Dash R. C. and Mukherjee S. (2016) “Electromechanical Modeling of Tapered Ionic Polymer Metal Composites Transducers,” Perspectives in Science, Vol. 8, pp. 213-216.
- Bhamra N. S. and Mukherjee S. “Dynamic Modeling of a Bio-inspired Propulsion for Underwater Robot,” 1st International and 18th ISME Conference (ISME-2017), 23 – 25 February 2017, NIT Warangal, Paper No. ISME-MD-047.
- Patel S N and Mukherjee S “Energy harvesting from vibration using IPMC taper cantilever beam,” 7th International Conference on Theoretical, Applied, Computational and Experimental Mechanics (ICTACEM 2017), 28-30 December 2017, IIT-Kharagpur, India, Paper No. 88.
Feel free to contact