Assistant Professor in the field of Electronics & Communications Engineering
Circularly polarized antenna, High impedance surfaces, EBG, Computational Electromagnetics; RF circuits.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur
- July 2015-June 2017 Assistant Professor
Department of Electrical Engineering, Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management Ahmedabad
- July 2017-Continue ... Assistant Professor
Department of Electronics and Communication, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur
- Sept. 2017- Faculty In-charge Central Mess
Current & Previous
|Course Code||Course name||Category||Institute|
|GE-1003||Introduction to Infrastructure||UG/||IITRAM-Ahmedabad.|
|EE-3002||Analog Circuits||UG/||IITRAM Ahmedabad|
|EE-2006||Electronic devices||UG/||IITRAM Ahmedabad|
|EE-2003||Introduction to Analog and Digital Electronics||UG/||IITRAM Ahmedabad|
|EE-3001||Electromagnetic Waves||UG/PG/PhD||IITRAM Ahmedabad|
Areas or Specialisation / Project Activities / Publications / Books
RF and Microwave Antennas
- Kapil Saraswat, Trivesh Kumar and A.R. Harish, “A corrugated G-shaped grounded ring slot antenna for wideband circular polarization”, Cambridge: International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, Volume 12, Issue 5, pp. 431-436, 2020. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S1759078719001624
- Trivesh Kumar, Kapil Saraswat and A. R. Harish “Offset-Fed Trapezoidal Monopole Antenna for Broadband Circular Polarization” International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Vol. 27, No. 2, Feb 2017.
- Trivesh Kumar and A. R. Harish, “Broadband circularly polarized printed slot- monopole antenna”, IEEE antenna and wireless propagation letters, Vol. 12, pp. 1531 - 1534, Nov 2013.
- Trivesh Kumar and A. R. Harish, “A low profile wideband circularly polarized antenna”, in Proc. IEEE APWC Int. Symp., Torino, Italy, pp. 1048 - 1051, Sept. 2013.
- Trivesh Kumar and A. R. Harish, “Generation of circular polarization using electric and magnetic current elements,” in Proc. IEEE AP-S Int. Symp., Chicago, IL, USA, Jul. 2012.
- Trivesh Kumar and A. R. Harish, “Dipole Excited Wideband Circularly Polarized Slot Antenna,” in Proc. IEEE AP-S Int. Symp., Chicago, IL, USA, Jul. 2012.
- Trivesh Kumar and A. R. Harish, “Wideband Directive Dipole Antenna with Integrated Balun,” in Proc. IEEE AP-S Int. Symp., Chicago, IL, USA, Jul. 2012.
- Trivesh Kumar and A. R. Harish, “Broadside Axial-Ratio Computation Using Surface Current Distribution for Planar Antennas,” in ISAP-2018, Busan, South Korea, 23-26 Oct. 2018.
- Trivesh Kumar and A. R. Harish, “A modified bow-tie antenna for Universal UHF RFID Application,” in ISAP-2018, Busan, South Korea, 23-26 Oct. 2018.
- Arpit Sahu, Ravi Yadav, Trivesh Kumar and Ravi Panwar,” Design and Analysis of Triple Split Ring Resonator-Based Polarization-Insensitive, Multiband Metamaterial Absorber” Springer: International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Smart Communication 2019
Feel free to contact