Assistant Professor in the field of Electronics & Communications Engineering
Circularly polarized antenna, High impedance surfaces, EBG, Computational Electromagnetics; RF circuits.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur
- July 2015-June 2017 Assistant Professor
Department of Electrical Engineering, Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management Ahmedabad
- July 2017-Continue ... Assistant Professor
Department of Electronics and Communication, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur
- Sept. 2017- Faculty In-charge Central Mess
Current & Previous
|Course Code||Course name||Category||Institute|
|GE-1003||Introduction to Infrastructure||UG/||IITRAM-Ahmedabad.|
|EE-3002||Analog Circuits||UG/||IITRAM Ahmedabad|
|EE-2006||Electronic devices||UG/||IITRAM Ahmedabad|
|EE-2003||Introduction to Analog and Digital Electronics||UG/||IITRAM Ahmedabad|
|EE-3001||Electromagnetic Waves||UG/PG/PhD||IITRAM Ahmedabad|
Areas or Specialisation / Project Activities / Publications / Books
RF and Microwave Antennas
- 1. Universal UHF-RFID reader antenna: Design and development
2.Meha Agrawal & Trivesh Kumar, “Wideband Substrate Integrated Waveguide based Dual-Polarized antenna for Satellite Applications in Ku-Band";Springer:Evolution in Signal Processing and Telecommunication Networks pp 115–123, 2022
- Meha Agrawal and Trivesh Kumart, “A wideband circularly polarized antenna using substrate integrated waveguide and truncated corner patch loaded slot” Springer: Wireless Personal Communications, pp-1-15, April-2023. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-023-10435-y
- Meha Agrawal and Trivesh Kumar, “A semi-circular substrate integrated waveguide based self-diplexing slot antenna with polarization flexiblity” IEEE Antennas and wireless Propagation Letters, pp-1-5, Feb-2023. DOI: 10.1109/LAWP.2023.3249350
- Meha Agrawal and Trivesh Kumar, “A substrate integrated waveguide (SIW) based self-quadruplexing antenna for Ku-band applications”, CAMBRIDGE: International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, pp. 1-9, 04 March 2022. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S1759078722000265
- Meha Agrawal and Trivesh Kumar, “A Multiband E-Shaped Substrate Integrated Waveguide-Based Antenna for X, Ku, K-Band Applications” IETE Journal of Research, 02 Nov 2021. DOI: 10.1080/03772063.2021.1994038
- Meha Agrawal and Trivesh Kumar, “SIW-based enhanced gain self-diplexing antenna using higher order modes” Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol.36, No. 7, 25 Oct. 2021. DOI: 10.1080/09205071.2021.1995899
- Kapil Saraswat, Trivesh Kumar and A.R. Harish, “A corrugated G-shaped grounded ring slot antenna for wideband circular polarization”, Cambridge: International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, Volume 12, Issue 5, pp. 431-436, 2020. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S1759078719001624
- Trivesh Kumar, Kapil Saraswat and A. R. Harish “Offset-Fed Trapezoidal Monopole Antenna for Broadband Circular Polarization” International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Vol. 27, No. 2, Feb 2017.
- Trivesh Kumar and A. R. Harish, “Broadband circularly polarized printed slot- monopole antenna”, IEEE antenna and wireless propagation letters, Vol. 12, pp. 1531 - 1534, Nov 2013.
- Trivesh Kumar and A. R. Harish, “A low profile wideband circularly polarized antenna”, in Proc. IEEE APWC Int. Symp., Torino, Italy, pp. 1048 - 1051, Sept. 2013.
- Trivesh Kumar and A. R. Harish, “Generation of circular polarization using electric and magnetic current elements,” in Proc. IEEE AP-S Int. Symp., Chicago, IL, USA, Jul. 2012.
- Trivesh Kumar and A. R. Harish, “Dipole Excited Wideband Circularly Polarized Slot Antenna,” in Proc. IEEE AP-S Int. Symp., Chicago, IL, USA, Jul. 2012.
- Trivesh Kumar and A. R. Harish, “Wideband Directive Dipole Antenna with Integrated Balun,” in Proc. IEEE AP-S Int. Symp., Chicago, IL, USA, Jul. 2012.
- Trivesh Kumar and A. R. Harish, “Broadside Axial-Ratio Computation Using Surface Current Distribution for Planar Antennas,” in ISAP-2018, Busan, South Korea, 23-26 Oct. 2018.
- Trivesh Kumar and A. R. Harish, “A modified bow-tie antenna for Universal UHF RFID Application,” in ISAP-2018, Busan, South Korea, 23-26 Oct. 2018.
- Arpit Sahu, Ravi Yadav, Trivesh Kumar and Ravi Panwar,” Design and Analysis of Triple Split Ring Resonator-Based Polarization-Insensitive, Multiband Metamaterial Absorber” Springer: International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Smart Communication 2019
- Meha Agrawal and Trivesh Kumar, “A Dual-band Substrate Integrated Waveguide based Dual Linearly Polarized Antenna with High Isolation”, in IEEE, conf. UPCON-2020, 27-29 Nov 2020. DOI: 10.1109/UPCON50219.2020.9376464
- Kapil Saraswat and Trivesh Kumar, “Characteristic Mode Analysis of Koch Fractal Dipole Antenna” IEEE-2021 Second International Conference on Electronics and Sustainable Communication Systems (ICESC), pp 659-662, 4-6 Aug. 2021. DOI: 10.1109/ICESC51422.2021.9532726
- Meha Agrawal and Trivesh Kumar, “Wideband SIW Based Self-diplexing Antenna Using Parasitic Slots” IEEE-2021 Second International Conference on Electronics and Sustainable Communication Systems (ICESC), pp 649-652, 4-6 Aug. 2021. DOI: 10.1109/ICESC51422.2021.9532801
- Meha Agrawal & Trivesh Kumar, “Wideband Substrate Integrated Waveguide based Dual-Polarized ntenna for Satellite Applications in Ku-Band”, Springer-6th International Conference on Micro-Electronics, Electromagnetics and Telecommunications, August 27-28, 2021.
- Kapil Saraswat and Trivesh Kumar, “Design and CM Analysis of Fractal Inspired Frequency Reconfigurable Antenna for RFID Application” 2021 IEEE International Conference on RFID Technology and Applications (RFID-TA), pp 231-234, 6-8 Oct. 2021. DOI: 10.1109/RFID-TA53372.2021.9617333
- Meha Agrawal and Trivesh Kumar, “Half Substrate Integrated Waveguide Based Wideband Slot Antenna” IEEE-2021 India Council International Conference (INDICON), 19-21 Dec. 2021.
- Meha Agrawal, Kapil Saraswat and Trivesh Kumar, “Wideband Substrate Integrated Waveguide Based Dual-Polarized Antenna for Satellite Applications in Ku-Band” Book Chapter : Springer Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering book series (LNEE,vol.839), pp 115–123, 24 March 2022.
- Meha Agrawal, Kapil Saraswat, P. Chongdar and Trivesh Kumar, “Half Mode SIW Constituted Cavity Backed Dual Frequency Dual Polarized Slot Antenna”, 2022 IEEE 7th International conference for Convergence in Technology (I2CT), Pune, India. Apr 07-09, 2022.
Feel free to contact